2011-11-01

Last Saturday night


Have you ever been drunk? No, I haven`t.
What I mean drunk is you totally lose your minds. Last Saturday night, I went to a Halloween party at a hotel room. There are different kinds of characters like Green Lantern, Captain America, and the Red Riding Hood. As for me, I was to play the Matrix. We had a great time and took many pictures, suddenly; people were yelling that one of my friends was vomiting in the bathroom. I came to look at him right away. It was a huge disaster. What I saw was he put his face into the toilet, which was full of disgusting food. I tried very hard to pull him up. I gave him a tower to clean his face up but he thought it was bottle water and he drank it. However, it was a tower not bottle water. Anyway, the night was really crazy but fun. Fun? I think so. All I need after the party is a cup of black coffee to wake me up.

沒有留言:

張貼留言