2011-11-03

Return it or not


I got a call from my friend said she`s gonna buy a coffee for me this morning. When I arrived the Starbucks, my friend was still waiting for our drinks. I sat beside her and waited together. 10 minutes passed, I had already got my drink but my friend didn`t. Then, she walked to the Barista and asked why. “I don`t know, maybe someone forgets to pass your drink. I`ll get you right now,” the Barista answered. Just one minutes, she got her drink. However, a stupid thing happened, this was not what she wanted. The size was not correct, she ordered the Grande size but he gave her a Tall one. What a hell, I told her to change the right size cause she`ve paid it. Finally, we got our drinks. Sometime, we must to speak out or no one will hear you. The silent voice is really not helping. This is my experience, how about you?!

沒有留言:

張貼留言