2011-10-27

Trick or treat

Halloween is coming this weekend, my friends had rented a hotel room for the party two months ago. It`s seem like everyone is crazy about that but I am not. I really had a great time last year, however, I spent too much time on thinking about what to wear. I really ran out of my ideas. This time, the situation is still the same, I have no ideas! I don`t know why people should dress up to celebrate it, I know it`s fun, but I mean, could we just go out for dinner and celebrate it in a normal way?


I was thinking about what coffee should I get when I was on my way to school this morning, and finally I decided to have Caramel Macchiato, 2 pounds of vanilla syrup and extra caramel source on the top, light ice. The last thing I need to do is to choose the size, and I got the venti one. Usually, it comes with 6 pounds of vanilla syrup, 6 pounds? Oh my god, I can`t image how sweet of it.

After class, I went to the Halloween Custume store to find some inspirations. Luckly, I found one. It`s a trench coatch from the movie “The Matrix” and the price is aceptable. Thanks god.

沒有留言:

張貼留言