2011-10-20

Missed Affogato

I remember my friend, Noelle who introduced the “Missed Starbucks” in her final project last semester. I was very impressed cause I had actually worked for it before I came to the United States. When I watched her video, I was so excited. I was talking in my minds “Wait a minute, did you just say Captain what? Are you sure they have it?” On the other day, I went to Starbucks and ordered this missed drinks. “Oh my god,” I yelled in minds. “they did have it.” I was so shock that I could get a beverage which is no longer existed on the menu board. It`s so unbelievable.

But today, I wanna talk about another drinks which is not existed on the menu board too. That is Affogato. Basically, it`s coffee frappucino base and caramel source on the top. However, it adds one or two more espresso (depends on your favorite) on the top above caramel source. I know it`s very complicated. Trust me, it tastes like the best drinks you`ve ever had. One problem might be faced is not every Barista knows it. Anyway, don`t waste your time on sitting and wondering what is it, just go and get it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言