2011-10-18

Caffeine is the trouble maker

Have you ever met a situation is like you are not comfortable,
but you really need caffeine to wake you up in class or meeting?
Yes, I have!
Actually, I`m not a caffeine person before I worked for Starbucks.
But now,
I can`t even image my life without it.


There was one time when I worked and I remembered that I was sick. I told my partner that I really needed caffeine to focus on 8-hour working. She told me that it was not good for my me, cause it would make my illness worse.

(Due to some Chinese tradition, my mom said the same thing to me)

However, I was not listening. I decided to have a cup of coffee when I was in break time.
Things had happened after coming home.
I felt so uncomfortable. I was headache, sleepy and felt painful.
My temperature was high, I was out of control and the only thing that I could do is lying on my bed.
By midnight, I was taken to the hospital.
"What an experience!"
I never did that again, I`ve learned it.

Today, Rain (my friend) and I go to the Starbucks buying coffee.
She told me that she didn`t feel good because her stomach hurt.
And one sound suddenly dings in my head, "oh~no!"
I was giving my effort to persuade her not to do that,
but she was not listening!
Oops~shit happened.
Let`s see what would happen to her?
I really hope that everything is fine ^^

2 則留言:

  1. I think that report is totally a rubbish!
    I drink at least two venti Americano everyday with cakes or cheese danish but still can't gain any weight!

    回覆刪除
  2. Buddy, it just doesn`t work for you. By the way, you are really too thin !

    回覆刪除