2011-10-07

caffeine and other drugs

Sometimes, I have to say "life is hard"
It is not only about the shit things happened, it`s about the emotion !
you would never know that what will happen to you
you could be happy all night and suddenly feel sad at one moment
one thing is right, we say "human being is an emotional animal"
it means both of us, male and female.

A reported said that caffeine makes people feel happy
" Is it true? I`m not so sure," I questioned myself
one thing for sure is that I drink coffee everyday and I enjoy it
It could be the only beverage that I have one day,
well, I know it`s a little exaggerated
I just wanna say how much I love to have it in my life.


And actually, there is someone has the same feelings as mine
" The only liquid I've had today is coffee." by GregFitzShow


by the way, this is my friend, Sharon, who got the beverage from the Barista at Starbucks
What a surprised, is it?
That`s really a good start of a day ^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言